EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Regular / Senior Java Script Developer to make the team even stronger.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
Software Developer position in EPAM gives opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
EPAMers in Krakow focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for industries like:
• Finance - creating stunning charts and widgets for business users;
• Television - enable digital video broadcasting for millions of people;
• Media & Entertainment - bringing premium class user experience for media consumers;
• Meteorology - optimizing pan-European logistics and delivering weather disaster warnings;
• and more...
If you want to change the world around you, join us.
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Practical experience with Angular or React
- Diligent use of unit testing with Mocha, Jest and Karma
- Source code control and build tools (GIT, WebPack, other)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast pace environment
- Practical experience with Node.js or any other relevant full-stack experience
- Functional/Integration/other tests experience is a great plus
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry's professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O'Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted