EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Regular / Senior DevOps Operational Intelligence Engineer to make our team even stronger. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
We are looking for a talented Engineer with main focus and interest in Logging and Monitoring area to join the team of Operational Intelligence Practice at EPAM.
- Solid knowledge of operation systems (Unix-like)
- Experience with networking
- Strong experience with Logging/Monitoring tools (any of Splunk/ELK/Graylog/NewRelic/AppDynamics/Dynatrace/Datadog/Zabbix or similar)
- English level B1+
- Production experience in related area
- Any cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Python or other scripting/programming language
- SQL basics Responsibilities: - build/deliver/enhance Logging & Monitoring solutions to our customers
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry's professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O'Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted