React JS Developer
- Vinnytsya, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a ReactJS Developer for our Vinnytsia office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
EPAM is in a unique position to be client's key technology partner and grow this account into 100s of EPAMers within months. A core team has already built relationships with key executives and owners of products that EPAM will help modernize.
Considering the breadth of technologies used and the move towards a modern AWS based solution, as well as the size and importance of the client, there is tremendous opportunity for learning and growth here for the right individuals.
Project technologies and tools
- Client flagship product today is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on premise, either by the client or their customers
- The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies
- Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack
- The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails
- Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot
- The application uses Oracle as the backend database
- Previous experience of 3+ years working as a React.js Developer
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- English level: Intermediate (B1)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top