QA automation with Java and Python
- Făgăraș, Romania
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are currently looking for a QA Automation with Java and Python to work within our data monitoring team.
Since the project is tasked with automatic monitoring of data quality, the quality of the project itself is critical.
Willingness to learn Python is required.
Near all automated tests are now in Java, But the approach is to lean on Python more.
Team is located in Gdansk, Ukraine, Romania, with customer in Gdansk and London.
- Ensure execution of test strategy
- Prepare test cases
- Implement auto tests for front-end and back-end systems, including integration
- Must Have:
- Strong Middle as a Java Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver, RestAssured and jUnit\TestNG
- Experience with creating automated quality gates for CI/CD process, preferably on AWS
- Experience with coding in Python(Willingness to learn)
- Experience with testing microservices integration using automated tests
- Some experience with End-To-End testing, including React-based frontend
- Jira, Confluence
- DevOps experience (Git, CI etc.)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Financial services industry experience
- Previous experience in Anomaly Detection
- Work with Big Data projects
- Experience with AWS CodePipeline, Terraform
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization
Back to top