EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer with Java.
As a Software Engineer (QE) in the Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC) vertical, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining complex Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for our GoTo products. The role requires strong cutting-edge technical skills, a collaborative work attitude, influence on selection of technical solutions & the ability to bring other engineers on the same page regarding quality engineering methods.
You will be part of a cross-functional software development team in an agile environment. In close collaboration with your team member software engineers, DevOps colleagues, architects and other key stakeholders, you will implement functionality critical to our business success.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or another similar subject
- Very strong hands-on experience in software development and test automation (e.g. unit, integration, and UI tests)
- Experience in test design and testing
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills for distributed and complex systems; including thorough knowledge of the entire development lifecycle
- Very good understanding for user needs
- Expertise in agile development practices, Clean Code and TDD
- High engagement, self-organization, strong communication skills and team spirit
- Experience in software development and test automation (unit-, integration- and ui-tests)
- Experience in test design and test execution
- Good sense for software quality, the clean code principles, test driven development and an agile mindset
- Required skillset:
- Scripting to glue test component together: TypeScript, Python
- Specify test plan
- Data analytic skills (evaluate & interpret test results)
- Re-use existing test frameworks (UTs, integration tests)
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization