- Kherson, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Python Engineer to join our team that develops payments integration for Fortune 100 diversified global insurer with headquarters in Boston, MA.
As a Python Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Project technologies and tools
- Community development:
- EPAM Python stream visibility increasing by the means of organizing (or being a speaker at) the talks and conferences outside EPAM offices
- Internal tech talks within an office or online to draw attention to Python for those who are interested
- Knowledge base for Python - how-tos, guides for infrastructure set up etc
- Candidate could a participant for Python digest informing colleagues about news and modern approaches in Python world
- Project activities:
- Speaking with customer in the language of business
- Leverage and recommend best practices that will sustain and allow scalability for the long term
- Ensure technical solutions deliver a value to business
- 2+ years of experience in Python development
- Solid understanding and experience with service oriented and micro-service architectures
- Experience with AWS
- Good communication skills, ability to drive architecture and requirements discussions
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top