Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Karagandy, Kazakhstan
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a seasoned Project Manager/Scrum Master.
We are seeking a professional who will be able to coordinate multiple streams.
The following options are available for the position:
A) Full onsite in Atyrau (Kazakhstan)
B) 3 weeks onsite, 1 week offsite
C) 6 weeks onsite, 2 weeks offsite.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a Tengizchevroil (a joint venture of Chevron, the biggest taxpayer in Kazakhstan).
As part of the 100+ team, you will be involved in developing a solution focused on improving processes in the gas & oil domain. As a Scrum Master, you will care about 1-2 development teams of 5-7 devs \ BAs \QAs.
What You'll Do
- Manage the Scrum process with the coordination of the Scrum team in Agile methodology
- Remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospective, sprint and release planning and decision-making processes
- Help the product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Run inside the team communication and customer communication
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Hire people to the team, apply rotations, if needed
- Knowledge of:
- agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc
- scrum theory, rules and practices
- software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs
- tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc
- value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Understanding of:
- basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- common development practices, Service-oriented environments, and Agile practices
- Ability to take and understand the commitment to deliver the product on time
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good leadership skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- English level: B2 or higher
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
Back to top