EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Project Manager for a new account, to join our digital marketing/e-commerce unit.
This role is for a mature project manager with a successful track record in the outsourced business working for enterprise-level clients.
The Senior PM will manage delivery on a new project: it is about the migration of a solution to a new platform. The technology stack will be based on Java.
Scope includes both technical migration and a new approach for content as well as a business process restructuring. The role will be about building and managing a cross-functional team (to 30 members) to deliver a world-class solution for the US client.
Expected leadership attributes:
You are able to:
• Own results and step in as a problem solver;
• Active hungry learner;
• Flexible in way of thinking and way of achieving goals;
• Promote teamwork and collaboration;
• Identify and drive changes;
• Can make a tough decision, able to say smart No.
Project and process management skills:
• Scope: able to see a big picture (release/roadmap), grooming, tasks decomposition, DoR/DoD;
• Estimation: hands-on in high-level and low-level estimations;
• Risks & constraints aware, see risks and proactively manage them;
• Manage and communicate changes impact to team/customer;
• Understand schedule & planning (roadmaps and releases planning);
• Methodologies: understanding Waterfall vs Agile. Hands-on in at least one Agile methodology;
• Able to establish the process of the project.
If this is about you, our role could be a good fit for you.
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality while ensuring timely delivery of customer's business requirements within the specific business initiative/project
- Encourage teams to add the customer value through continuous Improvement
- Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices
- Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers
- Work with risks according to delivery framework
- Be responsible for teams planning for specific initiatives
- Drive release planning with milestones
- Drive releasing to production
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
- Confident project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management
- Solid people management experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours