EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
What we're looking for a Principal User Experience Designer with a passion for innovation.
We need an outstanding designer to work across the entire UX lifecycle from concept to implementation to craft useful and beautifully designed experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We put our clients and their customers' needs at the forefront of everything we do; so that we can truly enhance the experience and solve problems.
We partner with the senior teams of world-class brands across a range of industries, we're always expanding our knowledge and challenging our clients and ourselves. We never stand still.
The right candidate will be:
• Someone who loves the idea of creating career-changing work as part of a high talent, low ego team
• Up-to-date view on the best tools for research and synthesis, Information architecture and interaction design
• A regular at UX community events
• Hard working, restless and never settle for second best
• Won't take themselves too seriously and have fun with the team around them
What You'll Do
- Lead the UX on a range of project types, from design and build, to Research/Discovery
- Organise and facilitate workshops with the support of the UX Director
- Continue to learn and develop skills and methods across UX Strategy, Design Research, IA/Interaction design, Service design, Product Development and Thought Leadership
- Plan and run user research activities, gather and organise findings
- Reuse and suggest new user-centric methodologies to frame problems / needs
- Proactively challenge the design process and team members to consistently achieve the best outcome
- A minimum of 5 - 6 years of experience within a digital agency
- Deep understanding of all aspects of UX, with a pulse on the latest developments
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, covering pitching, presentations and superb writing skills
- Expert understanding of UX methods and when to apply them effectively
- Experience in generative and evaluative based research activities and understand the wider context of digital product design
- Experience working in an agile environment, and have experience working together with engineering teams
- Thorough understanding of the challenges of complex web and mobile web experiences. Native apps are a plus
- Experience working with other interface paradigms including voice and conversational interfaces
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions