EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
EPAM Szeged office is looking for PHP Developers to join our team.
- Accurate estimation of technical tasks
- Actively participate in an Agile development team
- Contribute to the success of our customer projects
- Active communicate with the client (in English, through meetings and conference calls)
- Implement different functionalities described in design documents
- At least 3 years' experience in PHP programming
- Solid OOP knowledge
- Experience and good knowledge of PHP frameworks (Drupal, Symfony, Wordpress is an advantage)
- Experience in version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Availability for business trips
- Understanding Agile software development methodologies
- Extra points for strong understanding of one or more JS MVC frameworks. Extra points again for experience with Sass/Less or any other CSS preprocessor
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs