Node.js Software Engineer (AWS)
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Project is a quintessentially British brand, with a closely connected, creative thinking culture at its heart. Burberry believes that to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its culture. Headquartered in London, the brand has built a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives, and dynamic retail strategies.
On current position, you will be responsible for the building of APIs related to client personalization for client`s channels.
- Implementation of API services on AWS (Code, test, debug web applications)
- Improvement of CI/CD (GitLab, CloudFormation)
- Preparation of appropriate documentation such as program code, and technical documents
- Errors investigation
- Communication with customers (requirements or issues details clarification)
- Experience in working with DataStax (Cassandra), Apache Usergrid, ELK Databases
- Software design patterns and paradigms comprehension
- Experience in GitLab CI
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services: CloudFormation, Lambda, API Gateway
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top