EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a .Net Software Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- 2+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience with .NET 4.0/4.5 Experience with CI/CD tools
- Solid understanding of OOP/OOD
- Experience with NoSql databases (Redis, MongoDb, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle
- Good spoken and written English level
- Experience with modern JS Frameworks - Angular2+, ReactJS
- Experience with Clouds (AWS, Azure)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours