- Făgăraș, Romania
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM is currently looking for a .NET Developer.
Staff Augmentation for Acquisition and Collection projects. Re-write existing project to be deployed on AWS Cloud. On-site.
The person will be a member of one of the development teams and will be responsible for Back-End functionality implementation. Working in close collaboration with Front-End colleagues and occasionally Data Science team.
- When it comes to the Scraper's backend we use:
- .Net Core
- .Net Framework
- Chromium Embedded Framework
- When it comes to Scraper's desktop frontend we use:
- Additionally as a common part for versioning and building we are using:
- Git + Gitlab
- AWS CodePipeline
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization
Back to top