EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company, a top global provider of financial software and risk solutions.
The project is related to the migration of a client's application to AWS. The high-level scope is as follows:
• technical migration of the existing on-prem solution based on Hadoop to a strategic platform storing and processing the data to AWS cloud;
• implement a set of extensions and non-functional improvements (like performance) in the strategic solution;
• the new solution has been designed from scratch, EPAM team covers its development end-to-end starting with the requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Knowledge of software testing approaches, types, methodologies
- Experience in creating and reviewing test cases and checklists
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good written and spoken English (В1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours