Currently, we are looking for a Middle/Senior .NET Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a mobile-enabled and securely hosted practice management solution for lawyers and small law firms. Our application includes a calendar that allows the user to plan their schedule, manage tasks, attach documents to legal cases and share these documents. It brings together all the tools utilized daily by the user and enables them to work more efficiently and effectively.
We are seeking an experienced .NET developer eager to implement a technically advanced solution using the best development practices. Moreover, it's a great chance for you to get familiar with the legal domain and level up your English communicational skills by collaborating with our world-renowned customer!
Our customer is the leading multinational mass media and information company that provides specialists with all the intelligence, information, technology, and human expertise they need. The company delivers top-tier solutions to professionals in the legal, financial, risk, and tax and accounting areas, enabling them to drive innovation and growth. With operations in over 100 countries and more than 60,000 employees, our customer serves a wide variety of professional markets and industries worldwide.
What You'll Do
- Understand the current architecture and be able to propose an implementation that is in line with existing approaches and limitations
- Implement enhancements and fix bugs in the module
- Communicate with the customer staff (including customer's stakeholders) and EPAM teams to clarify business requirements and resolve issues
- Participate in regular Scrum meetings, daily stand-ups, and demos
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team and across the business
- Expertise in .NET back-end
- Desktop experience (Winforms)
- Readiness to comply with customer requirements
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
- Good communicational skills in English
- Proven teamwork skills
- Experience with VSTO, COM, Scrum/Agile will be a plus
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Corporate and social events