Middle/Senior Dynamics AX (Axapta) Developer
- Minsk, Belarus
We are looking for a proactive Middle/Senior Dynamics AX (Axapta) Developer to join our top-notch team and work with the latest, up-to-date version of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation (Azure).
Working as part of our team, you will be involved in new functionality development and performance tuning of the system, which went life in Microsoft Azure. For this reason, we need a person with good architectural knowledge, an alternative approach to problem-solving and experience working with Dynamics 365 for Operation (AX7).
Joining us, you will have a great chance to enhance your Dynamics AX competence, level up your technical expertise as well as enjoy the possibility of business trips to the USA and the opportunity to run the team in future.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is an emerging US-based e-commerce company, which is focusing on optimizing the underlying economics of e-commerce for both customers and sellers. Their main goal is to make online shopping more transparent and efficient by providing fast delivery, great savings, and world-class customer service.
- Be part of the customer development team covering Finance/Accounting team business needs and adhering to established technology practices
- Work closely with a 3rd party vendor customizing Dynamics AX to the customer ERP needs in order to be effective proxy and ensure knowledge transfer
- Deliver all phases involved into software development lifecycle in offshore setup under minimal supervision from the customer side
- Customize the Dynamics AX code to business specifications and integrate it with .NET components and persistent stores
- Effectively interact with .NET developers from the customer side and business owners
- 2+ years' experience with Dynamics AX 2012
- Intermediate proficiency in X++, C#, T-SQL
- Good communicator and team player
- Good written and spoken English: Intermediate (B1) and higher level
- Proven ability to deliver in a not closely supervised global environment
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 for Operation (AX7)
- Experience integrating Dynamics AX with .NET Web services and data
- Experience working with Git, TFS, enterprise development workflow
- Development experience being part of an Agile team
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events
Back to top