We are looking for a C++/C# Software Developer to join the Petrel Core Sustaining team for an oilfield services company. We currently have 1 person at EPAM working in this team, however, the majority of the members are located in Norway.
A software platform called Petrel has been used in the exploration and production sector for many years. It is a desktop application written mainly in .Net C#; the core functionality code - in C++.
As the fundamentals name suggests, this part of the application is the very lowest level, meaning every change can impact the whole system (the code has to be touched very carefully, evaluating the risks and making sure not to break anything on higher levels).
What You'll Do
- Investigate and fix client bugs
- Implement small or bigger changes
- Proficiency in C++, C++ CLI development
- High level problem solving skills
- Ability to handle carefully huge codebase
- .Net C#
- Windows forms and WPF
- Competitive salary plus annual bonuses for showing outstanding results
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Lithuania
- Community of 41,000+ industry's top professionals united for exchanging knowledge with experts from anywhere in the world
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Travel and relocation opportunities within our offices in 35+ countries and relocation support for you and your family
- Wide range of professional training, workshops, and mentoring programs plus unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Learning resources and financial support for completing certification programs