Middle iOS Developer
- Hrodna, Belarus
Currently, we are looking for a Middle iOS Developer for our Grodno office to make the team even stronger.
As an iOS Developer, you will be building native mobile applications for Fortune 500 companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the client, as well as other teams across EPAM, paying special attention to solutions architecture and code quality.
Mobile Practice in the company has been developing for more than 11 years and unites more than 800 engineers from 10 countries, more than 100 mobile projects are being developed in parallel by our engineering teams. Our clients work in various industries around the world: IT, financial services, healthcare and biotechnology, retail, media and entertainment, hospitality.
Mobile engineers are working with modern technologies such as Android, iOS, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, Unity. It also provides its employees with the opportunity to learn and grow within the company, participate in Mobile community meetups, internal trainings, conferences and training programs: for example, Solution Architecture School, Delivery Management School.
What You'll Do
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with iOS
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients' requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly
- Good knowledge of Swift
- 2+ years experience in the commercial development of iOS applications
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Expertise in Concurrency/Multithreading in iOS
- Acquaintance with distributed version control systems (Git), design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- Experience in writing code/solution documentation, VIPER architecture-based development is a big plus
- Knowledge of Unit Tests, ReactiveSwift, Fastlane, Combine, configuring the application for multiple environments, brands (Quick, Nimble) is a big plus
- At least Pre-Intermediate level of English
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Free English classes
- Competitive compensation
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: professional & soft skills training courses, medical & family care programs, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning program
- Corporate and social events
Back to top