M3 (ERP) Business Consultant
- Göteborg, Sweden
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a business oriented M3 Business Consultant with a high interest in consulting the client, self-driven to support the rapidly growing business in Sweden.
You will be working in an innovative and fast changing environment deliver consultant services and value within Infor M3 to EPAM clients. You will work independently but also work in close cooperation with other consultants. EPAM consultants work close to our client's stakeholders to ensure that our delivery meets high quality and fits our client's needs.
To be successful in the position, you need to be service-minded, well organized and have excellent communication and networking skills. Most of all, you are a true team player, and you contribute with good team spirit.
Since this is a customer facing role fluent Swedish and English skills are necessary.
- Add value to customer projects by using your knowledge about Infor M3 and implementations from practical experiences
- Participate in implementation projects, including information gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and go live processes relating to Infor M3, working as part of an EPAM project team
- Control the project on the basis of the plan until the delivery is completed
- Act as an advisor to EPAM clients regarding best practices and how to design and configure their Infor M3 solution for making their processes and way of working more efficient
- Perform testing of software configurations and customer solutions
- Provide training to client's key and end users
- Attend product functionality briefings and training sessions
- Independently run client meetings, workshops, presentations, and create documentation
- Experience as a Business Consultant with Infor M3. Knowledge about different ERP systems is an advantage
- Experience in one or more industry segments such as Fashion, Food & Beverage, Distribution, Industrial Manufacturing, Chemical & Life Sciences, Automotive, or Enterprise Asset Management
- Business process knowledge in one or more areas: Warehousing, Finance, Logistics, Procurement, Customer Sales Management, Manufacturing and Planning, After Sales
- Expected to understand a defined business process and have a good understanding of consultancy assignment management processes and consultancy deliverables
- Can produce high quality consultancy deliverables, tailored to the individual assignment
- Experience in national and/or international ERP-projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills that effectively explains complex solutions
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a project team with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Reliable and has a deadline-driven approach
- Strong time management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken Swedish & English is mandatory
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
Back to top