Since 1993,EPAM Systems, Inc.(NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn .
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex Cloud solutions? Are you able to guide and advise business and IT teams on the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation? Do you have strong soft skills, solid stakeholder management and technology governance experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as a Senior/Principal Cloud Systems Architect to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe to build AWS, Azure or GCP Cloud solutions.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
- Enable AWS, Azure or GCP cloud journey, analyse TCO and create a business case, make the Cloud dream become reality
- Design and prototype cloud infrastructure, create infrastructure and security architecture document covering deep technical aspects of the implementation
- Create a unified strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
- Analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, develop assets' migration, transformation and automation roadmap
- Conduct cloud infrastructure architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Oversee the cloud system engineering efforts and provide technical help as needed
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Create thought leadership on cloud solutions and hybrid clouds
- Serve as a cloud evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on cloud solutions design, build, governance, security, operations and cost control best practices
- Multi-tier distributed architecture experience within IT consulting, IT operations, application development or support which includes migrating, architecting, operating on premises and cloud-based solutions, or experience transforming legacy IT solutions, and working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in modern cloud architecture and history of successful implementation of complex AWS, Azure or GCP solutions
- Experience architecting, designing, migrating workloads to the public cloud
- Depth in various migration techniques such as rehost, refactor, re-architect, re-platform, repurchase, etc
- Deep expertise in public and private cloud hybrid architecture, networking and connectivity
- Fluency with design of deployment, configuration management automation (CI/CD), security automation (SAST/DAST), IT operations automation (AIOps) for different workload's types
- Experience with highly scalable, performant and mission critical architectures; cloud migration approaches and tools
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver on commitments
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Relevant cloud certifications are highly desirable
- Fluent spoken and written German and English mandatory
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Opportunity to join agile, creative and rapidly growing Cloud and DevOps practice
- Work on leading edge technologies and platforms with likeminded and passionate software engineering teams
- Knowledge-sharing and collaboration with colleagues from EPAM's global technical communities
- Opportunities for continuous professional growth
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied for, S permits