Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Currently we are looking for a Lead UX Designer for our Paris office to make the team even stronger.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM. Keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and concepts to communicate design solutions to stakeholders
- Create visual design concepts that drive innovation and help contribute to long-term strategy
- Collaborate with project teams to understand both the user's needs & the business requirements
- Conduct user research and user testing sessions to inform, ideate and iterate designs
- Utilize emerging trends and technologies to drive innovation
- Lead a team of designers
- Team leading experience
- Strong knowledge of wire framing software and websites such as InVision, Marvel, Proto.io
- Strong knowledge of any of visual design software such as Axure, UXPin, Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Strong experience in research techniques and testing methodologies
- Experience translating business requirements into wireframe designs
- Experience with omni-channel UX design
- Experience designing to framework libraries like Bootstrap, Foundation or Skeleton
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions