Lead UX Designer
- Zandvoort, Netherlands
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Lead UX Designer for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM. Keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and concepts to communicate design solutions to stakeholders
- Create visual design concepts that drive innovation and help contribute to long-term strategy
- Collaborate with project teams to understand both the user's needs & the business requirements
- Conduct user research and user testing sessions to inform, ideate and iterate designs
- Utilize emerging trends and technologies to drive innovation
- Lead a team of designers
- Team leading experience
- Strong knowledge of wire framing software and websites such as InVision, Marvel, Proto.io
- Strong knowledge of any of visual design software such as Axure, UXPin, Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Strong experience in research techniques and testing methodologies
- Experience translating business requirements into wireframe designs
- Experience with omni-channel UX design
- Experience designing to framework libraries like Bootstrap, Foundation or Skeleton
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
Back to top