Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Test Automation Engineers to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Maintain effective daily communication with team members via stand-up meetings, documentation and status reports
- Keep the eye on possible innovations
- Establish and maintain automated QA testing framework (follow trends, technologies and best practices)
- Help define and contribute to CI/CD pipelines
- Help define QA processes
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise with client stakeholders
- Review test automation code written by other team members and supervise coding standards
- Mentor junior team members regarding test automation approaches and best practices
- Serve as a technical expert on software testing with automation framework and lead other testers
- 5+ years of professional work experience in a Software Automated QA Engineer role
- Experience in creating test and test automation strategy for projects and organizations
- Experience with Selenium-WebDriver based tools
- Practical experience writing automation scripts for Web applications and Web services (REST based) OR Work experience with IBM Mainframe from a test automation perspective
- Working experience with Java or C#
- Working experience with Git
- Hands-on experience delivering automation with a focus on Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
- Experience setting up and maintaining automated test frameworks and tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, any CI Tool (Jenkins, TFS)
- Efficient usage of Design Patterns
- Good understanding and practice of creating Clean and excellent quality program code
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in Agile SDLC
- Ability to train and mentor junior engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality processes
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland