You are curious, persistent, logical and clever. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing mind-blowing solutions for complex problems. You are a true techie at heart. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Lead Software Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about what you'll do, who we're looking for, and what we offer.
Our client is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax, accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you'll have a unique chance to develop an innovative case management system, which allows for efficient movement of cases through the court's lifecycle. This system provides a total set of integrated court applications which consists of e-filing, case management, and public access modules.
- Develop the application
- Review the code
- Consult and collaborate with team members
- Communicate with the customer
- Participate in architectural decisions
- 5+ years of production experience
- Experience managing a small team (up to five people)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional English (at least upper-intermediate level)
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008-2012, Oracle 11g 2, and other libraries/frameworks (Hazelcast, Elasticsearch, Jasper Reports, Tomcat, Backbone.js, SockJS, ActiveMQ, Freemarker, REST, Swagger, SOAP, JUnit, Jira)
- Experience in Scrum
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule