Lead Salesforce Developer
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you data-driven and customer-focused? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Currently we are looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer for our Ukrainian offices to strengthen and ramp up the delivery team. Constant learning and good challenges are guaranteed.
- Participate in application design, configuration, customization and deployment
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with various technology teams. Most often we collaborate with Test-automation, DevOps, Integration, UX teams
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting
- Proven experience across various Salesforce Clouds
- Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Lightning, SOQL. Nice to have experience in LWC
- Solid experience in software version control (GIT) and continuous integration
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience managing the development team
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top