EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for Lead Salesforce Developer. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
EPAM Salesforce Practice is looking for a Salesforce Developer to strengthen and ramp up delivery team. You will be working on interesting projects, analyzing business requirements to produce detailed design and functional specification and providing leadership when required in the definition of standards to improve quality and productivity.
We are using Agile methodologies and delivery innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices. We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services, and other industries.
- Lead Salesforce team
- Participate in application design, configuration, customization and deployment
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with various technology teams. Most often we collaborate with Test-automation, DevOps, Integration, UX teams
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting
- Proven experience across various Salesforce Clouds (preferably Sales & Service)
- Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Lightning, SOQL. Nice to have experience in LWC
- Solid experience in software version control (GIT) and continuous integration (CI/CD practices)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- English B2+ level
- Experience managing the development team
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry's professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O'Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted