Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer has been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content for over 25 years. The client's technologies provide game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, as well as they have been embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design.
Currently, our team needs a Lead Python Developer to work with internal IT department on automation of their Platform stack and integrations with enterprise applications. The main focus is to develop configuration management framework in order to automate manual operations and bring configuration consistency across multiple systems and components.
- Working with EPAM team on task prioritization, estimation, and delivery
- Streamline the Python development for existing services and applications
- Collaboration with client`s Python Leads (Sync-ups, architecture, MVP, Demos)
- Responsibility for Application/system releases
- In-depth Python coding expertise
- Expertise in Google SDK / Zoom / Slack API integrations using Python
- Proficiency in writing Slack Bots
- Decent experience of working with Django and web services
- Experience of working with server-less applications (Lambda)
- Ability to provide and follow best practices for developers: good coding habits, code reviews, pep8 standards for syntax, styling, comments
- Experience of working with Perforce servers (client side)
- Strong knowledge of ServiceDesk / Okta / Jira APIs would be a plus
- Great communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule