Lead Payments Business Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you passionate about technology and its application in Financial Services? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative digital solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you in shaping Product Strategy for our UK Financial Services clients. As a Lead 'Payments' Business Analyst, you will play a vital role in shaping solutions and helping us grow our business.
You are curious, persistent, logical and enjoy crafting and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work, they are perfectionists in what they do. As a result of significant customer demand, we can offer the opportunity to be part of our team as we continue our year on year growth.
As a 'Lead BA' at EPAM you will take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end to end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies working across our portfolio of FS Accounts. For this role we are looking for customer focussed Business Analysts who can evidence a proven track record in delivering Payments solutions. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in working across our FS Client portfolio (which includes payments, banking and Insurance customers) In return as a high growth digital consulting business we can offer the opportunity to work alongside our best in class engineering teams & domain experts to deliver cutting edge solutions for our customers.
In this role you will be largely supporting customer accounts based in London/South East region, but future projects could be UK wide or International if this would be of interest. Although project teams are currently working remotely, in future there will some demand to work on customer sites so this should be expected.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and Business Analyst or Consultant, understanding the Client's business needs and translating them into requirements for development teams
- Opportunity to lead a team of more junior Business Analysts, helping them grow their capabilities and develop their careers within EPAM
- Provide subject matter expertise in Business Analysis practices to help Account Managers grow EPAM's profile with new and existing Clients
- Help Clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions and services, and how to deliver them to maximise business value
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging trends in the Financial Services domain, opportunities and challenges in the markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it may affect our Client's business
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select Financial Services engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- End-to-end delivery experience of at least 3 software delivery projects, with a focus on digital & cloud technologies
- Payments experience to include ISO20022, Faster Payments, Open Banking, SEPA, Clearing and Settlement
- Broad experience working across the Financial Services domain (Payments, Banking, Insurance) desirable
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Familiar with emerging Financial Services trends and their application in the industry
- Be able to "shape", so understand the high-level business needs, the impact of technology, and be able to transition into project delivery
- Working with nearshore developers, understanding the challenges of working in a nearshore delivery model
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Experience of working in a sales environment, which also includes the ability to sell ideas internally
- Desire to keep learning about new practices and technology, supporting EPAM's Software Engineering Excellence
- Experience of working in a Product Management or Consultancy environment would be highly advantageous
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
Back to top