Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a talented Lead Engineer with main focus and interest in Logging and Monitoring area to join leadership team of Operational Intelligence Practice at EPAM.
- Lead a stream to deliver high quality services to one of our customers
- Implement innovative Logging & Monitoring technologies in delivered solutions
- Drive a team of engineers
- 4+ years of experience in Operation Systems (Unix-like)
- Hands on Networking
- Logging/Monitoring tools experience
- Excellent knowledge of Splunk/ELK/Graylog/NewRelic/AppDynamics/Dynatrace/Datadog/Zabbix or similar)
- Experience with clouds (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting/programming language
- Hands on SQL basics
- English level B2+
- Experience in multiple successful projects as a senior/lead
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours