EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is one of the world's biggest human resources companies. EPAM worked with one of the directions to create an innovative coaching solution for employees, coaches and HR leaders.
EPAM contributes from scratch coaching eco-system consisting of mobile and web applications for employees, web portal for coaches hosted in Azure, and web-based admin interface with analytics dashboards for project stakeholders.
We need strong technical Lead to do orchestration of dev work for 4 streams on account.
- Expected general skills:
- 4+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience with managing team with multi development streams
- Orchestration of distributed cross-functional streams
- The client-facing person with the ability to clearly explain ideas to client and insist on them
- Excellent architecture design skills
- Full-stack experience
- API creation and management
- Agile-minded person
- Good spoken and written English (fluent technical English)
- Advanced level of following topics:
- .Net Core 2.2 and higher
- EF Core 2.2 and higher
- Database design
- Design and architecture patterns
- High availability and fault tolerance practices
- Ability to create and clarify technical requirements for the team
- Azure (WebApps, Azure Functions, ServiceBus, Azure SQL DB, AppInsight, Redis, Multi-regional deployment, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- DevOps skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours