Lead MuleSoft Software Engineer
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is company with almost 100 years of experience in personal care, offering solutions to customers in health and beauty care. The product itself is an eCommerce web-shop that is selling wellbeing, health and beauty products.
MuleSoft is used as technology to connect various internal and external systems with the web-shop.
MuleSoft developers are a part of cross-functional feature teams working together with back-, front-end developers and QAs for Salesforce Commerce Cloud web-shop. Processes are already established, however there are constant improvements and feedback loop in place.
- Write production-ready code, test it and make it live
- Test Mule code by doing unit and integration testing
- Support Mulesoft application in production (typically available engineers plan some rotation)
- Monitor chats and be able to reply in case of high-priority incidents
- Participate in sprint and quarterly planning
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- 1 year of hands-on experience in Mule 4 and/or Mule 3.7+ including both, on-premises servers and CloudHub
- MuleSoft Development Certification would be a plus
- Proficiency in unit testing, all services using MUnit framework
- Experience in various commercial integration systems would be a plus; knowledge of XML, JSON
- Knowledge of SOA design principles and best practices; good understanding of Database concepts
- Experience in developing APIs, using enterprise integration tools such as MuleSoft
- Expertise in CI/CD practices using Jenkins
- Experience in SDLC process and in working in an agile environment
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+), both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
Back to top