EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a European telecommunications operator headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden; founded 25 years ago. It is a major telephone operator in the Nordic and Baltic countries and an alternative provider in many others, with about 17 million customers in 8 countries.
EPAM successfully adapted the Magento platform for the needs of the telecom customer business, thus developing a kind of telecom edition for Magento.
Now, our team has already developed the final solution based on this platform for client's Netherlands department and we are beginning to develop final solutions for the Baltic countries (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia).
The project is characterized by many integrations with other backend systems on the customer's side - Siebel CRM, iDeal payment, Oscar credit check, WSO2 authentication and others.
- 4+ years' experience in Magento development (including Magento 2)
- 1+ year of experience as a Technical lead
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes and technology
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Deep knowledge of the OOP framework and Design Patterns
- PHP (including work with XML and files, sessions, cookies, exceptions and error processing)
- Knowledge and experience of applying various design patterns in practice
- Front-end development experience in Magento 2 is welcome
- Experience in version control systems (Subversion, Git or Mercurial)
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development
- Team player, able to work in a distributed team
- Reliable and responsible person
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English (at least Intermediate level and higher)
- Magento Certification
- Understanding CICD processes & experience in writing different types of tests
- eCommerce background
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours