Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a European telecommunications operator headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden; founded 25 years ago. It is a major telephone operator in the Nordic and Baltic countries and an alternative provider in many others, with about 17 million customers in 8 countries.
EPAM successfully adapted the Magento platform for the needs of the telecom customer business, thus developing a kind of telecom edition for Magento.
Now, our team has already developed the final solution based on this platform for client's Netherlands department and we are beginning to develop final solutions for the Baltic countries (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia). The project is characterized by many integrations with other backend systems on the customer's side - Siebel CRM, iDeal payment, Oscar credit check, WSO2 authentication, and others.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITHIN DEP PRACTICE
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle - from concept to delivery into production;
• We are open for innovations and modern technologies;
• We propose certification for Content technologies (paid by the company);
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside the Content department and company as well;
• We propose IT conferences sponsorship;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners;
• We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment and much more...
- 4+ years' experience in Magento development (including Magento 2)
- 1+ year of experience as a Technical lead
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes and technology
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Deep knowledge of the OOP framework and Design Patterns
- Proficiency in PHP (including work with XML and files, sessions, cookies, exceptions and error processing)
- Knowledge and experience of applying various design patterns in practice
- Front-end development experience in Magento 2 is welcome
- Experience in version control systems (Subversion, Git or Mercurial)
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development principles
- Spoken English (at least Intermediate level and higher)
- Being a team player, able to work in a distributed team
- Reliability and responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Magento Certification
- Understanding of CI/CD processes & experience in writing different types of tests
- E-Commerce background
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours