Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
The goal is to build a service that allows to store and visualize data for tests run by various teams in the organization in user intuitive and configurable formats. The interface will be pulling data from various sources including but not limited to using REST APIs, direct from SQL databases, and Splunk databases.
We are looking for engineers who can help implement the data models and web interfaces.
- Proficiency in working with React/Angular
- Strong knowledge of optimization methods in data visualization
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience of working with PostGres and SQL databases
- Familiarity with the whole web stack and web server optimization techniques
- Familiarity with Splunk is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+) both spoken and written
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours