- London, United Kingdom
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We're looking for a talented Lead Software Engineer to work on the challenging features using modern technologies like React, NextJS and NodeJS, responsive designs in the scrum team.
A candidate should have excellent communication skills (talking to Designers, BA and business stakeholders). This opportunity would be suitable for candidates who are still hands on engineers, but also have worked in leadership positions.
A candidate should be able to work a few days a week in the client office (London).
- Full Stack development
- Requirements and specs analysis
- Scrum events participation
- Experience in unit and integration tests, we're focused on automation and testing
- React.js, React Hooks, Redux, Saga NodeJS
- HTML/CSS/SCSS, Responsive layouts development, cross-browser support
- CI/CD processes - understanding, working experience
- Jest, Cypress, Protractor
- BFF, REST API, AWS
- CSS modules, CSS in JS
- Micro-frontend experience
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
Back to top