EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 43,450 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We're looking for a Lead Experience Designer to become a part of the distributed global design group of 450+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers, etc.).
We are passionate about what we do - helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, collaborative, who take ownership, talk less do more, can learn from failure, and have the want to make others successful.
You will have close cooperation with our partners in the number of locations from Minsk to Tokyo.
What You'll Do
- Create and improve products for world's best services
- Install and manage delivery process on project
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Conduct workshops
- Manage pre-sale activities
- Take part in client proposals
- Present, explain and advocate design decisions
- Lead design and development teams
- 8+ years of UX or UI design
- 12+ completed, real projects
- Excellent portfolio with UI artifacts and UX case studies
- Experience in full product development cycle: from research to launch
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Ability to analyze the control results
- Capability to translate and convert business KPI's to tactical tasks
- Talent to manage and eliminate сonflict issues
- Ability to present and advocate design decisions
- Capacity to lead and grow a team of designers
- Advanced English Level
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical & family care programs
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Design, corporate and social events