Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for Lead Embedded Software Engineers experienced with Linux System engineering to join our team.
- Technology & architecture consulting and R&D services to major car producers, equipment manufacturers and silicon vendors
- Development of EPAM's own product enabling secure edge computing on fleets of safety-restricted and computing-limited devices
- Publishing work that we do for major open-source projects upstream such as Xen, Linux kernel, OP-TEE, OCI tools, podman, CNI and others
- On-demand support for integration of open-source platforms for commercial products
- Expert in C programming (gcc, clang)
- Good understanding of Linux system internals (systemd, init, other daemons)
- Experience in build tools (make, cmake, ninja, etc.)
- At least basic understanding of Openembedded/Yocto
- Knowledge of English is a must
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
- Other areas of interest - strongly desired (at least one of these):
- BSP development experience (e.g. drivers, device tree, etc.)
- Arm architecture knowledge
- Linux kernel programming