We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer with Big Data for implementation of complex cloud solution (Data Governance Tool, Metadata Catalog of the Data Lake objects) using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The main goal of our project is to design and develop Data Lake infrastructure including: governance tool to access data, data Lake catalog with metadata, crawler to search and categorize data in file-based and relational table-based stores. Welcome to our enthusiastic team with awesome working atmosphere!
What You'll Do
- Analyse and design IT concepts
- Take care of technical implementation of those based on the Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Participation in the creation and validation of new solutions and their coordination with IT Architects
- Development and operation of applications with / in AWS Operation of cloud-based databases based on AWS (S3, RDS, Redshift, Lambda, IAM). Experience with AWS Glue Data Catalog, AWS Macie would be a bonus
- Experience in Business Intelligence or Big Data projects (platform, data, etc.), as well as in the environment of Big Data technologies like Kafka, Storm, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, HBase, etc
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule