Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer has been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content for over 25 years. The client's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design.
On current position, you will work with internal IT department on Datadog/Splunk monitoring/logging solution for IT Operations team. The focus is to provide visibility across multiple systems and components, come up with brand new monitoring and alerting strategy, write runbooks for Operations team. Our ideal candidate must be able take decisions without any direct supervision and present his own thoughts to the customer.
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps software engineering
- Production experience in Datadog and Splunk
- Experience of configuring monitoring& alerting dashboards using Grafana or similar
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Experience in Bash and Python
- Experience in VMWare ESXi (VM management, Datastore and Networking, Templates)
- Good understanding of Ansible / Terraform on how to create, modify and support configuration for AWS, ESXi and Datadog resources
- Production experience in Datadog (Monitors, Dashboards, Metrics, Synthetic checks)
- Familiarity with Splunk Agent installation, Logging, Indexes, Search Patterns)
- Experience of designing and operating complex modern monitoring solutions
- Operational excellence skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both written and spoken (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule