Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- Strong experience with any public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) including troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Jenkins for CI/CD
- Experience with Puppet (or other CM framework)
- Experience with Python for scripting
- Knowledge of Terraform (desired)
- Experience in system architecture design (desired)
- Good communication skills (interpersonal for interacting with the team, presentation skills for working with the clients)
- Healthy ambitions and sense of ownership
- Team leading experience or desire to lead a team of 4+ engineers
- Excellent spoken and written English (upper-intermediate level - B2) for communication with international environment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Flexible work hours