Since 1993,EPAM Systems, Inc.(NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn .
Do you have proven hands-on experience with Azure, and a deep knowledge and skill in the software development lifecycle? Do you enjoy working with backend applications and infrastructure elements? Are you a motivated individual with strong team leadership experience?
EPAM is looking for a System Engineer to lead a team of highly skilled and engaged engineers and contribute to overall solution architecture. Apply now to join our rapidly growing Cloud practice in the Netherlands!
- Proficiency with Windows/Linux
- Deep knowledge/ production experience with Azure
- Production experience with microservices, containers and container orchestration tools, preferably Kubernetes
- Advanced level in Ansible and/or Terraform
- Experience working at the lead position, driving the team and providing guidance, assessing and estimating tasks and technical stories
- Ability to propose, describe and defend technical solutions and make data-driven decisions
- Strong understanding SDLC and typical software development practices / methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Pension Plan scheme
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard + Corporate Mobile Device (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Certain benefits and perks may be subject to eligibility requirements
- Our Cloud Practice Offers:
- Opportunity to join agile, creative and rapidly growing Cloud practice
- Work on leading edge technologies and platforms with likeminded and passionate software engineering teams
- Knowledge-sharing and collaboration with colleagues from EPAM's global technical communities
- Opportunities for continuous professional growth
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills