We are urgently looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to be responsible for the production of business-critical applications.
Our customer is one of the largest software development companies in Europe. EPAM has been its global strategic partner for 25 years. We are transforming the business and its systems, creating cross-functional projects responsible for the entire SDLC. We have many DevOps, SRE, RAO and other modern setups that open nice perspectives to develop and grow expertise and skills within EPAM. On this project you can discover new abilities, change direction or become a leader.
We are looking for experienced engineers with a broad outlook and systems thinking. We expect candidates to transform the customer's systems into a native cloud, microservices, including multiple clouds with a high degree of automation and a proactive response to problems with the help of modern enterprise systems for monitoring and analyzing UX.
What You'll Do
- Lead the team, responsible for the production of business-critical applications: Core CI/CD and testing tools for Core development (100 000)
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible/Chef , K8s/docker
- Experience in GCP, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Postgres will be a plus
- GitHub Enterpise, Splunk
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Regular assessments and salary reviews