Lead Business Analyst (with Fluent French)
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is the technology innovator for insurance. Its digital insurance platform is built to move carriers closer to their customers. Cloud-enabled and mobile-ready, the unified platform of core, experience and insight solutions empowers insurers to digitize core insurance operations, create the essential data foundation and deliver easier-than-easy experiences that attract a new generation of customers.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced French speaking Business Analyst for the new client/project located in Canada/Quebec.
- Work with distributed team onshore/offshore, onsite with the client
- Design/discovery phases, eliciting requirements, analysis into the current state of systems/business processes, solution design/analysis, help drive client and team towards defining requirements and conceptual solution, summarize and present results, etc
- Support of development phases/UAT: user story creation, coordinate between onshore/offshore, scope tracking and requirements management, etc
- 4+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Commercial work experience as a BA in IT or related domains
- Knowledge of BA technics: Elicitation techniques, knowledge of business requirements development phases, requirements specification and management, business processes description and modelling, business and logical models design and prototyping, data analysis, system analysis
- Strong knowledge of BA tools: diagrams and modelling (UML tools, Visio, anything else), UI prototyping (Balsamiq Mockups etc.), tracking tools (JIRA etc.), markup languages and widely used data formats (XML, XML based etc.)
- Technical background, willing to work with new technologies
- Familiarity with Agile Software Engineering Process Lifecycle and its relationship to Business Analysis processes
- Good understanding of main Software Engineering and Architecture principles
- Strong knowledge of general purpose and specialized software applications to support Business Analysis processes
- Logical and structural thinking, ability to be step ahead mentally and predict potential consequences
- Leadership and proactivity
- Ability to take responsibility and show ownership
- Ability to learn quickly, ability to research the information and to use new information 'on the fly'
- Experience of daily communication with the client
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced level French level, both spoken and written (C1)
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Insurance business domain knowledge and experience (possesses knowledge of insurance business principles and practices, industry, organization and solution, i.e. agency licensing, billing, claims, commissions, finance, product/policy, operations, rating or underwriting,, with background either as an analyst/technology employee of an insurance company or as a consultant providing services to insurance companies)
- Experience of object, process or data modeling as well as basic knowledge of SQL is a strong plus
- Experience of object-oriented application development or database programming experience is a plus
- Able for possible slight time shift because of Europe offshore team main location/ Canada customer main location
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top