Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you passionate about technology and its application in Financial Services? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative digital solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you in shaping Product Strategy for our Financial Services clients. As a Lead Business Analyst / Product Owner (Retail Banking), you will play a vital role in shaping solutions and helping us grow our business.
The role is a mixture of working with clients, coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team, and providing subject matter expertise to helping our Account Managers win new business.
Come join us!
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation undergoing significant year on year growth, as such we are looking to invest in and expand our FS Business Analysis Practice. As a Lead Business Analyst you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end to end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies. In addition, you will be able to play a key role in shaping the practice as we continue to grow & mature.
This is a Dublin-based role but working on customer sites around Ireland should be expected. In addition, there is the opportunity to work on international customer sites for those with additional travel flexibility.
This role will ideally suit an experienced and customer focussed Business Analyst who has a keen interest in working in Retail Financial Services and other areas across the Financial Services Domain. As a high growth digital consulting business we can offer the opportunity to work on cutting edge tech / digital projects for leading Financial Services clients supported by highly experienced in house development & delivery organisation.
- Lead a team of more junior Business Analysts, helping them grow their capabilities and develop their careers within EPAM
- Provide subject matter expertise in Business Analysis practices to help Account Managers grow EPAM's profile with new and existing Clients
- Help Clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions and services, and how to deliver them to maximise business value
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging trends in the Financial Services domain, opportunities and challenges in the markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it may affect our Client's business
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select Financial Services engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Previous experience of working as a Product Owner is a MUST
- Strong experience working across the Retail Financial Services domain
- Familiar with emerging Financial Services trends and their application in the industry
- End-to-end delivery experience of at least 3 software delivery projects
- Be able to "shape", so understand the high-level business needs, the impact of technology, and be able to transition into project delivery
- Ability to lead a team of more junior BAs, providing coaching and mentoring on assignments and supporting their career growth
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Working with nearshore developers, understanding the challenges of working in a nearshore delivery model
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Experience of working in a sales environment, which also includes the ability to sell ideas internally
- Desire to keep learning about new practices and technology, supporting EPAM's Software Engineering Excellence
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth