Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you looking to solve real world problems for market leading companies across wide range of industries?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class Product, Design and engineering teams supporting you to shape the product vision. As a Business Analyst or Product Owner/Manager you will play a truly consultative role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
You are curious, persistent, logical and enjoy crafting and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 58,800+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM are looking for customer-focused consultative Business Analysts & Product Owners who can evidence a proven track record in delivering technology solutions. You will work on a wide range of customer engagements, ranging from small consultancy assignments generating actionable insights to improve our customer's business, to working alongside our best-in-class engineering teams & domain experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers.
You will be part of our growing Western European BA & Product Practice and can be based from EPAM locations throughout the region.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, Business Analyst, Product Owner or Consultant, understanding the needs of the Business and identifying innovative solutions to meet those needs
- Help Clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions and services and how they can be delivered to maximise business value
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging business and technology trends together with the unique opportunities and challenges of the markets and geographies in which our Clients operate
- Work with EPAM, Client or third-party development teams to deliver world-class technology solutions
- Lead or participate in consulting engagements, providing advice and guidance that leads to actionable implementation plans to make a real difference
- Play a leading role in our Business Analysis and Product Management competency, helping grow our capability and providing support to more junior members of the team
- Support the pre-sales process, helping our Business Development teams define Innovative solutions and win new business
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Business Analysis, Product or Consultancy role. Experience of working in a Consultancy or Client-facing environment would be a definite advantage
- Strong experience of at least one industry domain, including awareness of emerging Business and Technology trends
- Experience of consulting engagements, understanding the business problem to be solved and developing recommendations and implementation plans to move these into delivery
- Experience of Discovery engagements, helping uncover real Customer Needs
- A strong Agile mindset, and familiarity with other development methodologies
- End-to-end delivery experience of at number of software delivery projects
- The ability to lead and mentor more junior members of the team
- Contribute to the growth of EPAM's Business Analysis and Product Management capabilities, sharing knowledge and developing new ways of working
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period