Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work, they are perfectionists in what they do. As a result of significant customer demand, we can offer the opportunity to be part of our team as we continue our year-on-year growth.
EPAM is looking for customer-focused Consultants, Product Owners and Business Analysts who can evidence a proven track record in delivering technology solutions. You will work on a wide range of customer engagements, ranging from small consultancy assignments generating actionable insights to improve our customer's business, to working alongside our best-in-class engineering teams & domain experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers.
WHY CHOOSE EPAM?
• You have a strong drive to deliver real results
• You want to work on leading edge digital platforms
• You enjoy EPAM's fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, Business Analyst, Product Owner or Consultant, understanding the needs of the Business and identifying innovative solutions to meet those needs
- Help Clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions and services and how they can be delivered to maximise business value
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging business and technology trends together with the unique opportunities and challenges of the markets and geographies in which our Clients operate
- Work with EPAM, Client or third-party development teams to deliver world-class technology solutions
- Lead or participate in consulting engagements, providing advice and guidance that leads to actionable implementation plans to make a real difference
- Play a leading role in our Business Analysis and Product Management competency, helping grow our capability and providing support to more junior members of the team
- Support the pre-sales process, helping our Business Development teams define Innovative solutions and win new business
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a Business Analysis, Product or Consultancy role. Experience of working in a Consultancy or Client-facing environment would be a definite advantage
- Strong experience of at least one industry domain, including awareness of emerging Business and Technology trends. EPAM serves world-leading customers in Telecommunication, Banking, Retail, Automotive and many other verticals
- Experience of consulting engagements, understanding the business problem to be solved and developing recommendations and implementation plans to move these into delivery
- A strong Agile mindset, and familiarity with other development methodologies
- End-to-end delivery experience of at number of software delivery projects
- The ability to lead and mentor more junior members of the team
- Contribute to the growth of EPAM's Business Analysis and Product Management capabilities, sharing knowledge and developing new ways of working
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Fluency in English required. Dutch is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)