Junior Integration Consultant
- Valletta, Malta
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM is currently on the lookout for graduates with a passion for working with cutting-edge technologies. We currently have opportunities for highly talented ICT graduates to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have some experience of Java development and knowledge of integration principles.
Above all, we are seeking those who have a passion for next-gen technologies, determination to provide solutions to technically challenging issues, and ambition to succeed long term in our organisation.
- Possesses (or in the final year of achieving) a Bachelor's degree or higher in a software development orientated discipline
- Fluent in the English Language, additional languages will be considered an asset
- Deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects & applications and be willing to learn
- Self-starter that also works well as part of a team, assertive and able to maintain focus including on priorities of the project
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel as needed
- Share our values
- An opportunity to develop and deliver software products and services to customers worldwide
- Work in the environment, which is at the leading edge of development of mobile technology
- Be rewarded with a very competitive package
- Be part of an energetic, talented and fun team that is growing fast
- Career opportunities few other companies can match
- A friendly, casual work environment
- Appreciative and understanding management
- The opportunity to travel the world
- Flexible hours, teleworking, study leave, sabbatical breaks
Back to top