Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
EPAM is currently on the lookout for graduates with a passion for working with cutting-edge technologies. We currently have opportunities for highly talented ICT graduates to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have some experience of Java development and knowledge of integration principles.
Above all, we are seeking those who have a passion for next-gen technologies, determination to provide solutions to technically challenging issues, and ambition to succeed long term in our organisation.
- Possesses (or in the final year of achieving) a Bachelor's degree or higher in a software development orientated discipline
- Fluent in the English Language, additional languages will be considered an asset
- Deep knowledge of Java and broad working experience in real-world projects & applications and be willing to learn
- Self-starter that also works well as part of a team, assertive and able to maintain focus including on priorities of the project
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel as needed
- Share our values
- An opportunity to develop and deliver software products and services to customers worldwide
- Work in the environment, which is at the leading edge of development of mobile technology
- Be rewarded with a very competitive package
- Be part of an energetic, talented and fun team that is growing fast
- Career opportunities few other companies can match
- A friendly, casual work environment
- Appreciative and understanding management
- The opportunity to travel the world
- Flexible hours, teleworking, study leave, sabbatical breaks