EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
This project is a breakthrough into the account for our Sitecore practice. It's a great opportunity to work with a globally renowned hospital that focuses on Cancer and its related issues.
We are looking for strong software engineer to join one of the project streams: Knowledge Management & Direct 2.0 work streams. Each stream focuses on the newest technologies that are being used by Sitecore.
Stream 1: Knowledge Management - focused on education, training, and a library of assets for the consumer and patient ecosystem.
Stream 2: Direct 2.0 - focused on providing a second opinion for those affected or potentially diagnosed with Cancer.
Both streams are part of the overarching consumer health platform for Customer's Cancer Research Vision.
Project technologies and tools
- Sitecore version 10
- JSS / React (and server side rendering)
- Sitecore 10 Container Images / Kubernetes
- CI/CD based on the newest Sitecore serialization processes
- Many integrations with existing systems
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with JSS is a must
- Experience with Sitecore & frontend
- Previous .Net experience is beneficial
- Experience working on a similar projects as a big plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours