Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client has a key position in promoting the health of the world economy. The customer`s primary purpose is to ensure the stability of the international monetary system-the system of exchange rates and international payments that enables countries and their citizens to buy goods and services from each other. This is essential for sustainable economic growth and rising living standards.
- Good understanding of the latest versions of Angular framework
- Strong HTML5/CSS skills, experience in responsive design
- Hands-on experience of building service layer of the front-end apps to consume REST services
- Good understanding of modern concepts to test web solutions (unit testing, end to end testing, mocking)
- Experience of CI/CD processes, Jenkins/Teamcity/Gitlab would be beneficial
- Familiarity with best practices to deploy and host web solution in AWS or any other cloud would be beneficial
- Experience of conducting code reviews, estimations
- Familiarity with Agile approach
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours