- Kyiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers' business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is a British multinational retailing company headquartered in London, with regional offices located across the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland in locations such as Cardiff, Edinburgh, and Dublin. It is the largest home improvement retailer in Europe and the third-largest in the world. It has over 1,300 stores, in ten countries across Europe within several well-known brands.
- Expertise in React and Redux library
- Good understanding of Typescript
- Strong knowledge of monorepo
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience of working with lerna
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or higher English level, both written and spoken (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top